Friday, November 25, 2011

it's friday

Happy Thanksgiving...one-day-late!!!

Did y'all eat lots of turkey and stuffing and mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie?
I know I sure did...and I probably gained like 15 lbs. in the process [at least, it felt like it].


Anywho, once again, I know it's been for-e-ver since I've posted anything, so here is an update!


  1. I'm back in school! I'm working on my third Associate's, this time in Applied Science so that I can be a speech-language pathology assistant! I am loving my classes so far, and I'm super excited to have found a career that I can be passionate about.
  2. I have a job! Well, I'm not getting paid yet, but I'm still excited to have something I can put on my resume again! I'm an administrative assistant, helping my dad with some parts of his business. I'm having fun with it!
  3. I finally updated my mormon.org profile! I'm so happy I finally got it up-to-date, seeing as how I was still in Georgia wearing a little black name tag the last time I did anything with it! Check it out here!
  4. Speaking of Georgia, the cutest sister missionary ever got married last Saturday, the 19th, in the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple! Sooo excited and happy for her!!
  5. My mama went through the temple for the first time on June 21! I sure love my new temple buddy!!


And that's all I can really think of right now...

Are y'all so excited for Christmas?!
I've been listening to Christmas music since October 25...just a little excited!


No comments: